Monday, June 11, 2018

Day 1

Describe ANY leadership positions you have had in school and/or community.
In school I have participated in many clubs where I helped lead the meetings. I have been in a club called Youth Alive, which is a Christian club at school where I was a leader. In my youth group at church I have been a leader and I have been a section leader for choir.

Continue answering:
--What have you already done with computing and technology? (Can include what you are currently doing)
I have already worked with many programs such as Lilypad, App Inventor, and HTML. I have learned how to code within these programs.

--Describe your Interest in Computing and Technology.
Why you came to this camp?
I like learning about how to code in different programs and being creative with in.
What you want to get out of it?
I gained knowledge about these programs that I can use later and to help others learn. I also have items and programs I can use in my own life (tote bag with Lilypad, website with HTML, etc).
What have you already accomplished in computing and technology?
I have completed several Lilypad projects and learned how to code within Java and Python.
What might you do with computing and technology in the future?
I can help others learn about computing in the future.

FUN Blog Prompt: 
What is a random fact about you?
I love to ride my bike and also Ripstik.

No comments:

Post a Comment