Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Day 2

Describe your Career goals in detail. What do you want to accomplish? Why is your career goal important to you?
As of right now I’m not sure exactly which direction I want to go with for my career. I enjoy lots of different things like teaching, taking care of kids, music, singing, piano, coding, and other computer science applications. I would hope that my career will include being able to teach/work with people. I want to change the world in any way I can with my talents and the things that I enjoy. I think it would be great to do computer science in college and possibly do a career with coding. My career goals are important to me because these things are what would make me happy throughout my life.

Fun Blog Prompt: 
If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
If I could be any animal I would be a dolphin. This is because they are fast, free, and I love the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment