Monday, June 18, 2018

Day 6

What have you already done with computing and technology? Include what you did these last two weeks.

I have already worked with many programs such as Lilypad, App Inventor, and HTML. I have learned how to code within these programs.
Describe your Interest in Computing and Technology. 

I like learning about how to code in different programs and being creative with in.

Describe ANY leadership positions you have had in school and/or community. 

In school I have participated in many clubs where I helped lead the meetings. I have been in a club called Youth Alive, which is a Christian club at school where I was a leader. In my youth group at church I have been a leader and I have been a section leader for choir.

Describe your career goals in detail. What do you want to accomplish? Why is your career goal important to you? 
As of right now I’m not sure exactly which direction I want to go with for my career. I enjoy lots of different things like teaching, taking care of kids, music, singing, piano, coding, and other computer science applications. I would hope that my career will include being able to teach/work with people. I want to change the world in any way I can with my talents and the things that I enjoy. I think it would be great to do computer science in college and possibly do a career with coding. My career goals are important to me because these things are what would make me happy throughout my life.

Define a problem that is currently a problem in the world. How could technology solve the problem? 
A problem in the world today would be pollution and littering. Our world is becoming more and more polluted because of our everyday lives as humans and being careless. Technology could help solve these problems by continuing to develop technology that can reduce the amount of pollution, such as producing cars that do not pollute the air and finding new ways to dispose of trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment